Emergency Vet in Cross Roads, TX
Does your pet need emergency medical care? Call us at (940) 208-0121 now for immediate assistance from our trained veterinary staff.
Village Veterinary Center provides comprehensive treatment services, hospitalization, and critical care for pet emergencies.
Our animal emergency center is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and technologies to help our veterinary experts assess your pet’s health.
If your pet requires a service that we cannot provide, we’ll refer you to an appropriate 24-hour urgent care center. Call our office now for help.
After Hours Pet Emergencies
During business hours, we welcome pet emergencies in Cross Roads at Village Veterinary Center and encourage you to call us or come right in. However, outside our business hours, we recommend you contact the following emergency pet hospitals in Texas.
|North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic|
|1712 W Frankford Rd Suite #108|
Carrollton Texas 75007
|(972) 323-1310||Visit Website|
|Denton County Animal ER|
|4145 S Interstate 35 #101|
Denton, TX 76210
|(940) 271-1200||Visit Website|
|Frisco Emergency Pet Care|
|10150 Legacy Dr Ste 500|
Frisco, TX 75033
|(469) 287-6767||Visit Website|
|Emergency Animal Hospital of Collin County|
|10225 Custer Rd|
Plano, TX 75025
|(214) 547-9900||Visit Website|
|Mckinney Emergency Veterinary Clinic|
|9245 Virginia Pkwy Suite 400|
McKinney, TX 75071
|(469) 820-0233||Visit Website|
What is considered a pet emergency?
In most cases, the following conditions are too risky to wait before seeking treatment:
- Injury from a traumatic accident or from an attack by another animal
- Prolonged diarrhea or vomiting that contains blood
- Collapse or loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing
- Swollen and or painful abdomen
- Foaming at the mouth
- Swallowing a foreign object
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
- Difficulty urinating
Emergency Tests & Diagnostics
During your pet’s stay, we provide the highest-quality care and attention. All hospitalized patients are kept in a specialized treatment area where they are closely monitored.
Our veterinary team is skilled in offering surgical, diagnostic, and medical care and work with compassion and efficiency to ensure a positive outcome.
We offer the latest diagnostics and testing for our urgent care patients at our emergency veterinary clinic, including:
- Blood analysis. A blood analysis can help us determine what is wrong with your dog or cat if they are experiencing an unknown illness or has ingested a toxic substance.
- Digital X-rays. X-rays help us determine what kind of internal injuries your pet might be experiencing after a fight or accident involving a car.
- Surgery. Sometimes pets need to be brought into surgery to repair internal injuries.
- Broken bone setting. We set broken bones for animals to help them heal quickly and properly. Your pet's veterinarian will also help relieve your pet's pain during the healing process.
- Medication. Medicines may be necessary to help your pet recover from a medical emergency or illness. We keep a range of pet medicines on hand to ensure that your pet's needs are covered.
For more information on our emergency vet services or to book an appointment, please call our office at (940) 208-0121.